We Offer a Full Range of Residential Roof Replacement Services
We do it all, from replacing missing shingles to installing wall flashing, chimney flashing, & new vents. As most leaks are commonly caused by improperly installed roof systems, valleys, pipe flashings, and wall flashings, we take care to carefully inspect these trouble areas during our service.
The Types of Roofing We Work With
- GAF Certified
- Owens Corning Platinum Certified
- Certainteed Shingle Master
- Residential panels are typically 36″ wide and are secured by an exposed fastening system that is engineered to withstand rain and highwinds, The panels come in several different patterns and can be ordered in a variety of colors.
- Though metal roofs cost approximately 25% more than the more popular asphalt shingle roof when bid for a proper install. metal roofing is less prone to failure and leakage due to wind, rain, UV Conditions and any other weather Conditions the harsh Tennessee weather can throw at it.
- Metal Roofing Products carry a beneficial energy star rating. The finishes on the panels yield high reflectivity ratings which effectively limit the amount of transferred heat through the roof system and into the home. This causes less energy usage for heating and cooling and usually results in lower utility bills.
Low Slope/ Flat Roofing
- Very durable
- Extremely Weather resistant
- Factory manufactured rolls are easier to install and ensure quality control
- Very flexible
- Some guarantees available for up to 20 years